Friday 15 February 2013

Friday Fences

Oh how the weeks fly, My good intentions for blogging are just not happening this year, it's so frustrating.
I have so many things I want to share with you!!
At least I am managing to do my FF, I so enjoy finding them and sharing them.

I found this little gem in a place called Tarwin Lower on the last night of our holiday in January.
I think it is made from Tea Tree, it used to be very popular fening in coastal towns.


 

Tarwin Lower Pub,
 the food is always good, simple, but good.

Linking with Friday's Fences

Have a beautiful weekend
Till next time,

Enjoy It, Live It, Love It

9 comments:

Leave It To Davis said...

It's very pretty, but I wonder if it's sturdy. Would it actually keep something like a dog inside of it? Or is it more just to show boundaries?

Tanya Breese said...

that looks like a nice place to eat, i'd sit on the patio :)

Liz Needle said...

Love that old fence. Reminds me of visits to my cousins in the country when I was a kid.

Elizabeth Edwards said...

i love that fence. such character. ( :

Jan n Jer said...

What a charming unique fence...never heard of a Tea Tree. I wonder if we grow it here in the USA.

Anonymous said...

Isn't that neat, very creative! =)

Karen Lakis said...

I completely understand our frustrations - time really does fly! That's a very cool fence, though, thanks for sharing it!

Carletta said...

The rustic fence reminds me of some Native American kinds.
Lovely find!
Sorry it's taken me a few days to get around to visit. Thanks for coming back and for the birthday wishes! :)

bombom said...

Ramona, we had lunch on that very patio on the day the Market was on at Tarwin Lower! It was, as you say, simple and good :)