Monday 12 March 2012

Bits and Pieces

This is my latest softee, Magoo made for my great nephew Dante who lives in QLD.
I thinks he loves it!!Sorry about the pic quality but I only had my phone when I took this one.

And this little critter, a Gecko(I think) on the ceiling, not cute as Dante, but still cute!

Also on the creative  note, Laura and I had a fun day making her 21st Birthday invitations.
More on that later....

We had the most unbelievable sunset a few weeks back, just a glow on the hill.

Then on Saturday night on the way home I spied the moon popping up over the hill. No camera in the car, so I quickly dropped hubby home, grabbed my camera and went back to get my "Moon rising" photo.

A morning walk down at Beaumaris(Port Phillip Bay). There were heaps of Black Swans



So I have been out and about, doing a little creative stuff, amongst other day to day stuff and the days just vanish.
Tonight it's off to mum and dad's for a family dinner.

Till next time
Enjoy It, Live It, Love It

No comments: