Monday 25 July 2011

Where does the time go???

I cannot believe that July will end this week! What is happening? Where is the time going.
I have been a little productive in the sewing room, the renovations are nearly done (thanks to GtB, and my wonderful DH). And I had a sewing/stitching weekend away with a group of wonderful ladies.

This is the view as I stepped out of the room on Saturday morning, it was VERY chilly, but so beautiful.


 Then after brekky I took a little walk around town (Rawson)........




and then back to the sewing room for some.........sewing ;-D
Thanks for a fun weekend girls!


Sunday was a bit of a miserable day, perfect!! More sewing,
then on the way home we decided to take a detour up to the Thompson Dam, a bit foggy, but then....... 


this........ 


J & J getting all the info


The view from the spillway was breath taking, and then a thought occured to me.......
"what a ride that would be"!!! It was just a thought!


And then the drive back home, just as well I didn't drive.



Till next time

Enjoy It, Live It, Love It

No comments: